family
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

family

family

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Advice for Samantha--moms only!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Samantha
Ce sont les pensées d'un homme qui déterminent sa vie

Advice for Samantha--moms only! Empty
MessageSujet: Advice for Samantha--moms only!   Advice for Samantha--moms only! EmptySam 25 Fév - 20:17

Hi mamas in the family,

Just wondering . . . I may end up having a c section for our twins and I am wondering if anyone could give me their input about recovery from the surgery. Is it terribly painful? How long does it take to recover from the surgery?

Any information is appreciated! I just want to prepare myself in case I have to do this . . .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sharmila
Le temps révèle tout : c'est un bavard qui parle sans être interrogé.
Sharmila

MessageSujet: Re: Advice for Samantha--moms only!   Advice for Samantha--moms only! EmptyDim 26 Fév - 6:15

Hi Samantha,

I had a C-section (after 12 hours of labour) and I was relieved that it ended up like that. During the C-section (cesarienne en francais), you don't feel anything of course, and after the C-section you have to stay in your bed for one day. You won't feel anything the first day. The second day is painful because you are allowed to get out of bed and you are supposed to take care of your babies, so the scar burns a lot for 5 minutes when you get out of your bed, then it's bearable (?). The 3 first weeks, the scar is a bit painful (it burns like any other scar) but you recover easily. I think C-Section is great when you know exactly the day of your delivery etc..., but some moms told me that breastfeeding is a little bit painful at the beginning when you had a C-section. Don't worry Samantha pale , everything will be OK, so many moms had an easy delivery, be quiet and calm the D-Day, and everything will be OK cheers cheers cheers We can't wait to see some pics of your babies in a few weeks sunny sunny Don't be nervous affraid confused , just rest Sleep Sleep
Kamala M-G
Le rire est le propre de l'homme

MessageSujet: Re: Advice for Samantha--moms only!   Advice for Samantha--moms only! EmptyDim 26 Fév - 19:43

Don't worry my dear Samantha. May be, it's better to have a C-section when you have twins. It will be less stressfull for you. affraid :
It will be painful jsut for few days. But , it's funny because I have forgotten these pains...Gros bisous I love you I love you I love you
Samantha
Ce sont les pensées d'un homme qui déterminent sa vie

MessageSujet: Thanks mamas!   Advice for Samantha--moms only! EmptyDim 26 Fév - 21:17

Thanks for your input! Yes, I think I will be happier with a c-section. I can't imagine going through hours of labor only to have a c-section anyway.

These babies are HUGE (my mom says they are definitely "American" babies). They feel really heavy and I feel my stomach is going to burst . . . I can't believe I still have 5 more weeks.

Thanks for the encouragement! Of course we'll send pics of our boys as soon as they arrive! And we'll bring them to France as soon as we're able.

Bisous,
Samantha flower
Sharmila
Le temps révèle tout : c'est un bavard qui parle sans être interrogé.
Sharmila

MessageSujet: Re: Advice for Samantha--moms only!   Advice for Samantha--moms only! EmptyLun 27 Fév - 11:28

J'espere que je serai rentree en France quand tu emmeneras tes bebes a Paris! Tu auras plein de babies sitters, tous les jeunes cousins n'attendent que ca, on leur refilera nos enfants et nous irons au cinema, au restau, au cafe, comme avant cheers cheers cheers Merci les djeuns lol!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Advice for Samantha--moms only!   Advice for Samantha--moms only! Empty

Advice for Samantha--moms only!
Page 1 sur 1